Beautiful rolling hills in historic Goochland County. Elk-Hill was purchased by Thomas Jefferson in 1778. Three years later Cornwall's army ravaged the property, taking grain, livestock and burning the buildings to the ground. Mr. & Mrs. John H. Wright later purchased the 1, 258 acre plantation. The 402 acres of Elk-Hill remain today and are being offered to the public for the first time in several generations. With excellent access to Charlottesville and Richmond, the opportunities abound. Currently fenced for cattle. There is long frontage along Byrd Creek. Property is subject to VOF easement.